Thursday, April 24, 2014

Cecil at Fort Hunt Park near Mount Vernon, Virgina

Talking about little devils

I don't know about yours but I can honestly tell you that I do not have the best of dogs. She nips my house guests and is jealous like a cat.

I found mine roaming by the Chesapeake Bay in Cecil County, Maryland
bloodied and starving. I named her Cecil after Maryland's Cecil Cornelius Calvert Baron of Baltimore III and the Cecil Body Shop across the field :-)

Almost a dream come true: Small Erected ears, Big wide paws with a fine drawn black face smothered in cream eye make-up. She runs fast and heavy with her powerful short legs and dives in the Potomac river for rocks like an otter thanks to an XX-large chest...if she sees a muddy puddle, she's in it. a super tiny wolf to scare the bad spirits away. Her eyes fire dark red-yellow glares. She looks like an animal who could climb a tree. She happens to be a dwarf, Norwegian Elkhound with some GS ancestry.


I love my little wet delinquent.

blog-art-photo-cecil-forthunt-struggle

blog-art-photo-cecil-forthunt-pick-up

blog-art-photo-cecil-forthunt-wood-stick


 blog-art-photo-cecil-cow-mangenta-carpet
by the way notice the fantastic colored wall paper in the hallway from Farrow and Ball, England.

No comments:

Post a Comment

....Tell me!